Sajad Ghorbani, M. Sc.
- ICB / Informatik
- SH 511
- +49 201 183-2168
- +49 201 183-4460
- sajad.ghorbani (at) icb.uni-due.de
Research assistant at University of Duisburg-Essen since 2014.
Visiting scholar at the Intelligent Agents Technology (IAT) group, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia, February-April 2017.
Field of Research:
Multi-agent simulation of Smart Energy Grid, Micro-Grid control design.
Decentralized Multi-agent Demand Side Management of Smart Micro-Grids (Funded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) as a part of Australia - Germany Joint Research Cooperation Scheme).
- Sajad Ghorbani, H. R. Kanan, H. Haghighi, "A Formal Presentation of an Agent Oriented Architecture to Supply Intelligent Notification in ERP Systems", International workshop on Information Science and Education Technology (WISET 2012) as a special workshop within The International Conference on Automatic Control and Artificial Intelligence (ACAI 2012).
- Sajad Ghorbani, H. Haghighi, H. R. Kanan, "A Case Study of the Intelligent Notification Module for Enterprise Resource Planning Systems", 17th National CSI Computer Conference, Sharif University, Tehran, Iran (CSI2012).
- H. Haghighi, Sajad Ghorbani, "An Agent Oriented Architecture to Supply Intelligent Notification in ERP Systems", 16th National CSI Computer Conference, Sharif University, Tehran, Iran (CSI2011).
- H. Haghighi, Sajad Ghorbani, M. Mohebati, "An Integrated Multi-Agent Architecture for Enterprise Resource Planning Systems", 6th International Conference on Information and Communications Technology Management, Tehran, Iran (ICTM 2010).
- PC member and sub reviewer at SmartER_Europe2016, February 16-18, 2016, Essen, Germany.
- Sub reviewer at 21th IEEE International Conference on Web Services June 27 - July 2, 2014, Alaska, USA.
- Sub reviewer at 19th Computer Society of Iran National Computer Conference 2014, March 04-06, Tehran, Iran.
- PhD candidate since 2014 (expected graduation 2018) at University of Duisburg-Essen
- Master of Computer Engineering (2009-2012): GPA: 18.59/20
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering (2003-2008): GPA: 17.01/20
Ehrungen und Auszeichnungen:
- Graduate with 1st honor from Master of Computer Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin Branch, 2012.
- Elected and awarded as the 2nd ranked student in Computer Engineering of the Class of spring 2011, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin Branch, 2011.
- Elected and awarded as the 2nd ranked student in Computer Engineering of the Class of fall 2010, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Qazvin Branch, 2010.
- Elected as the 5th ranked accepted student in the Master's program entrance test of Islamic Azad University, Qazvin Branch in Computer Engineering (software) among more than 3000 participants, 2009.
- Sajad Ghorbani, Rainer Unland: A Holonic Multi-Agent Control System for Networks of Micro-Grids. In: German Conference on Multiagent System Technologies. Springer International Publishing, 2016, 2016, S. 231-238.
- Hassan Haghighi, Sajad Ghorbani, Maryam Mohebati, Mohammad Mahdi Javanmard: An Agent Oriented Architecture to Supply Integration in ERP Systems. In: International Journal of Computer, Electrical, Automation, Control and Information Engineering, Jg. 5 (2015), S. 107-112.
- Loose, Nils, Yudha Nurdin, Sajad Ghorbani, Christian Derksen, and Rainer Unland: Evaluation of Aggregated Systems in Smart Grids: An Example Use-Case for the Energy Option Model. In: International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. Springer International Publishing, 2016, , S. 369-380.