- Born on 3 October 1965 in Benghazi-Libya.
- From October 1991 administrator in computer science Department at the University of Garyounis.
- In July 1996 graduation as Master of Science at the Technical University of Brno( Czech Republic ).
- In September 1996 Lecturer in computer science Department at the University of Garyounis.
- Since January 2002 research assistant in the area of Data Management Systems and Knowledge Representation at the University of Essen.
Fields of Research:
- Agent Systems
- Modeling and Design techniques for database application
- Abdelaziz, T.; Elammari, M.; Unland, R.: A Framework for the Evaluation of Agent-oriented Methodologies. In: 4th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology. Dubai, UAE 2008. Citation Details
Unland, R.; Abdelaziz, T.; Elammari, M.: Visualizing a Multi-agent-based Medical Diagnosis System Using a Methodology Based on Use Case Maps.
International Conference Multi-Agent Technologies (MATES 2004).
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI); Springer Publishing Company.; LNAI 3187,